Create. Just because.

, ,


     I'm an artist. Not because it's hip or cool, or I set out to be one, I just am by default. By birth. It's a double edged sword, and as I often say. a curse... You're an artist too. We all are. If you give a human a paintbrush and some paint it's going to be interesting. In todays world the illusion is gone. The suspension and disbelief has vanished. We all know it's smoke and mirrors and computers, that we can use. Everyone is photographer. Everyone is filmmaker. Everyone is a writer everyday of our lives. We share more knowledge now on a daily basis than we did in an entire year just years ago. Anything you want to do, you can. Paint, write a song, make a movie, write a poem, draw, sculpt, animate, knit, quilt, the tools have been tested and mass produced for easy consumption. The tools of creativity are being consumed on greater numbers than ever before in the existence of the humane race. Don't take for granted that what we can do today, could not be done a decade ago. So do it. Do what you always told yourself you couldn't. Because that's the only reason you haven't. I couldn't draw 2 years ago, at least that's what I told myself.


     The hardest part of starting, is starting. I share my creations here in hopes that I may inspire all who stumble here looking for inspiration.

JR

0 Responses on "Create. Just because."

Post a Comment